For more than a century, Van Wert Health has been caring for patients, and caring about them. We've earned our reputation by treating patients and their loved ones the way we'd want to be treated. By listening and genuinely hearing. By alleviating pain by also alleviating fear. It's what separates us from any other healthcare organization out there.
To be the Best Community Hospital.
To be the first choice for healthcare within our region.
- Dignity: Value all human life; demonstrate caring and compassion for all
- Service: Provide exceptional service to our patients, families, physicians, communities and fellow employees
- Collaboration: Team with others within our organization and region to provide healthcare across the continuum
- Excellence: Accountable for superior performance and quality in all we do
- Stewardship: Utilize our resources effectively to strengthen our communities' trust
- Respect: Value the input of all stakeholders
Our annual reports provide an overview of Van Wert Health’s goals and achievements. They can be viewed here.