Quality Care at a Moment’s Notice
We treat minor, non-life-threatening illnesses, conditions, and injuries in patients of all ages, with no appointment required. When your primary care physician isn’t available to provide the care you need, Van Wert Heath’s Walk-In Clinic provides quick care when you need it most.
- Acute back pain
- Acute headaches without head injury
- Acute sprains, strains, and fractures
- Bronchitis and pneumonia
- Colds/flu and sinus infections
- Draining of simple skin infection or abscess
- Ear pain, foreign bodies, and wax
- Eye redness, irritation, and minor injury
- Hay fever and mild allergic reactions
- Minor lacerations, bites, and burns
- Minor non-pregnancy-related abdominal pain
- Most pre-participation sports and camp physicals
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrheal illness
- Poison ivy and rashes
- Removal of uncomplicated skin foreign body
- Skin and nail infections
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Uncomplicated sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Wheezing and asthma
- Flu shots
- Tetanus vaccination
Van Wert Health accepts most insurance and will bill your insurance directly. Co-pays will be collected at the time of the visit.
Most minor injury and illness visits range from $80–$120 for cash pricing. More complex conditions and additional services, such as lab tests and imaging, will result in added fees. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
Van Wert Health's Walk-in Clinic will send a copy of your visit summary to your primary care provider with your permission.