Experts Focused on Your Pediatric Needs
Your pediatric care team, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and medical staff, are all experienced in the physical, emotional, and social development of children. They will support you through every stage of your child’s development, from infancy through adolescence.
Pediatric Care 24/7
As a patient at Van Wert Health, you’ll have access to a dedicated pediatric specialist 24/7. If it’s the middle of the night and you have a concern about your child’s health, our pediatric care team is available as a resource for parental questions after the hours of the pediatrician and walk-in clinic offices.
- Routine checkups and well-child visits
- Early screenings for developmental delays
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- School, sports, and camp physicals
- Hearing and vision screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
- Monitor and support your child’s healthy development
- Help prevent illness and injuries through guidance, health screening, and immunizations
- Recognize symptoms in newborns and young children that may be different from those in adults
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions, including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Make referrals for more specialized care when needed
- Help you create a healthy environment and make informed decisions for your children