VAN WERT HEALTH ANNOUNCES OPEN CALL FOR PHOTOS
Van Wert Health is pleased to announce an open call for photos to be considered for decorating the newest areas of Van Wert Health - Hospital, which is currently being constructed. The open call is for anyone in the northwest Ohio and northeast Indiana region, professional or amateur, with no age restrictions. When patients, family members, and visitors enter through our doors, we want them to feel welcomed in our new space, and your special photos will be an integral part of that.
Photograph submissions may be of any subject, including but not limited to the landscape of our county, photos of special milestones in your life, or of the people who have shaped who you are today. Photos may be new or old (as long as they meet the requirements outlined below).
We are building the new Surgery and Inpatient Expansion Project at Van Wert Health for you, the community, and we want your photos to be one more way for you to be part of the region’s newest, state-of-the-art facility.
Photograph Entry Rules
- Entries may be submitted between May 1 – August 2.
- All photos must be submitted as high resolution digital images (300-600 dpi).
- Photos may be black and white, or color, new or vintage.
- Please include the location where the photograph was taken in your entry form.
- Photographs that include people will ultimately need to have a signed photo release if the photo is chosen. We’ll contact you to complete the release form upon final selection of the photos.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs an individual may submit. There is no fee associated with entering this open call.
How to Submit Photos
- We will contact you by September 4th if your photo(s) are selected.
- Photos will be professionally matted, framed, and hung in the new hospital.
- Finalists will be invited to a special grand opening event to see your photo on display.
- All printed photos become the property of Van Wert Health and will not be returned to you.