Alleviate and Relieve Pain
Millions of people suffer from acute and chronic pain every year. Unrelieved chronic pain can severely impact people's lives - leading to decreased activity, an inability to work and enjoy hobbies, and withdrawal from family and friends.
Because pain is an individual experience, and perception of pain can be different from person to person, a personalized approach is recommended. Resources available at the Pain Management Center will allow us to work closely with you to prepare a comprehensive plan. Not all pain or symptoms can be entirely eliminated, but the state-of-the-art care available at Van Wert Health can effectively relieve pain in most patients.
We Treat Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia (painful condition affecting nerve fibers and skin)
- Diabetic Pain and Other Painful Neuropathies
- Myofascial Pain (chronic muscle pain)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation)